Lazy Writing 8.5 Lazy Writing 8.5

The delivery was really funny, and made the movie. Like all Lazy Writing videos, the setup was pretty thin.

Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

The ending song was amazing in and of itself -- thanks for submitting it to the audio portal.

SBC saves Sinterklaas SBC saves Sinterklaas

6 to 8 Black Men

I think that people are downvoting this because of Kanye's "little black helpers" remark. So maybe some history is in order.

In the old Dutch tradition, Santa doesn't have tiny elves helping him, but 6-8 black men. Back in the day, this probably meant slaves, but now it's basically the same as having 6-8 of your friends come over and help you move.

%u2605The more you know%u2605

Why this is so different and why it's just the Netherlands, I have no idea.

asshatclock responds:

I definatly had racist intentions though

Dual Custody Dual Custody

Great story, terrible controls. The jumps could be a lot better.

Relic Relic

Good design and all, but no mute button.

Hyptosis responds:

Spacebar.

Rotate & Roll Rotate & Roll

Good effort

The difficulty curve could use some work, and the ability to bypass a few levels wouldn't hurt.

The physics engine needs a lot of work, balls will frequently "fall" up and not act as they probably should. Lots of inventive puzzles though so that makes up for a lot.

Golden Sun Battle Rock Golden Sun Battle Rock

Good for a boss fight

Not bad, I can dig it. Better than a lot of "fight" music of this style.

bigbeek responds:

haha thanx i got REALLY bored and needed some fight music for a video project at school so vio la this was made XD
thanx for the rating

Piagnoa Piagnoa

Absolutely stunning!

I really love this! :D Easily my favorite portal song.

United Colors of Newgrounds United Colors of Newgrounds

MOAR!

Very awesome entry, easily my favorite of the lot. =) Also makes a great wallpaper!

Mershaq Mershaq

Mer de nom!

I like this, it has depth-of-field blur which is pretty rare around these parts ;-)

New World Order New World Order

So would this be "mixed media"? ;-)

The individual elements are great, barring the ears. However the overall composition is seriously lacking and there's no clear message to it. Overall, the picture is nothing to write home about and comes off as uninspired.

Also, tossing something into the public domain mean that it can be used on mugs, t-shirts, litho prints etc etc, without royalties. I always recommend that everyone think that through, because obviously that is potential money made for someone else and you'd have no control over it. And once someone starts selling copies of it, that's a one-way valve.