All 9 art Reviews

United Colors of Newgrounds United Colors of Newgrounds

MOAR!

Very awesome entry, easily my favorite of the lot. =) Also makes a great wallpaper!

Mershaq Mershaq

Mer de nom!

I like this, it has depth-of-field blur which is pretty rare around these parts ;-)

New World Order New World Order

So would this be "mixed media"? ;-)

The individual elements are great, barring the ears. However the overall composition is seriously lacking and there's no clear message to it. Overall, the picture is nothing to write home about and comes off as uninspired.

Also, tossing something into the public domain mean that it can be used on mugs, t-shirts, litho prints etc etc, without royalties. I always recommend that everyone think that through, because obviously that is potential money made for someone else and you'd have no control over it. And once someone starts selling copies of it, that's a one-way valve.

Falcon Sentry Falcon Sentry

It's Cool

It's like the embodiment of an old indian myth. =) Really good job!

Splash Yum Pink Tasty Splash Yum Pink Tasty

Very good anatomical structures!

I'm always amazed when someone draws a fairly accurate picture of female genitalia, but you're spot-on!

Probably an odd compliment, but the vaginal introitus is stellar. That you did so well on everything and THEN also included detailed, accurate urethral mucosa is nothing short of amazing. =)

Excellent work!

PS: yeah this is odd reviewing a pussy-fish vending machine. ;)

Stamper responds:

Girls gotta piss too! Well, that's the rumor at least...I think it was confirmed sometime last year.

In retrospect, the urethral opening woulda made a stellar coin return.

Yuki Onna Yuki Onna

Dig it!

I really like it! :)

The Aces The Aces

Not bad per se

But it's unfinished. It's just a sketch. Now that you've got it scanned in, finish it and put THAT up for voting. Then, I'll give you a much higher rating.

Sysica responds:

Hopefully Ill get around to finishing it. :3 Thank you for your review.

Played Out Played Out

Excellent job

Nice stencilwork. Most people don't go too detailed with stencils, but you can see the minor details in he hair and eyes. That really makes a big difference. Also, five layers - wow.

unfinished final piece unfinished final piece

Hmm

I know you made this in Illustrator, but you should still finish it up! You can always make the boat in AI and then piece it together in photoshop or another program. Stopping at this point is kind of pointless. The waves look awesome.