Dual Custody Dual Custody

Great story, terrible controls. The jumps could be a lot better.

Relic Relic

Good design and all, but no mute button.

Hyptosis responds:

Spacebar.

Rotate & Roll Rotate & Roll

Good effort

The difficulty curve could use some work, and the ability to bypass a few levels wouldn't hurt.

The physics engine needs a lot of work, balls will frequently "fall" up and not act as they probably should. Lots of inventive puzzles though so that makes up for a lot.

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

Still Buggy

Still very buggy, not high enough jumps to make most areas. =/

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Save circles didn't work for me...

The saving areas didn't work for me, but it is a nice little game nonetheless. Definitely unique!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Interesting concept

This was a much better product than similar games on NG. I liked all the different "continue" sequences, but they really should have been connected as one movie.

In the end though, it is closer to a movie and less like a game.

Large intro, large ending, not so much substance in the middle.

Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani

Not the best

Variety is the spice of life after all, but I think this one was a little too "out there" for me. I don't find lactating to be especially erotic, and it can be frustrating that large (natural) breasts are assumed to lactate.

I found the set-up to be a bit hokier than usual. The art styles didn't match well at all, and there was little facial variation. Having said that, the tweening was excellent, the shape and movement of the breasts was very natural and the backgrounds were good quality.

OCD+ OCD+

5 for sheer balls and hilarity

I can't stand those "I must have every medal/unlockable/secret" types. I gamed Big O as well, just because it's funny.

The graphics are actually pretty good considering the type of game this is, and the levels are evil genius!

As Catbert would say, "I purr in your general direction."

Plumet Plumet

The Parrot was a nice touch.

It was a very fun game. I love the costume changes, which included both a pirate and a ninja. :D With the pirate, a parrot follows you around (and gets squished before you do).

There are some other good ones as well, plus some basic costume changes. What would make this even better is if the background changed to match the theme of the costume (ie islands for a pirate, snow for santa etc).

Overall, excellent! 5/5, 10/10

OutZone OutZone

Likes and dislike

I loved the style; it was really detailed for a 16/32-bit style game.

I didn't like that you are basically a 1-hit kill, and also the shooting could be a little clunky at times.